Thursday, September 3, 2009

Family Time

This past weekend we were surprised with the visit of three of my four uncles who live with their families in Guadalajara Jalisco Mexico.  Jorge, Enrique, & Daniel (my uncles) made their way to McAllen after being in Monterrey with my parents.  It is basically a tradition that whenever we have family visit from Mexico we have a BBQ.  Well because it was a surprise we were not prepared and they all wanted to go to Taco Palenque anyways so that is where we met.  We had tons of fun, plenty of laughs and simply had a great time visiting with them. 

Venegas-1                                                            The Eliab’s showing us how to ROAR

 

Venegas-19                                                                                 Tio Daniel V.

 

Venegas-2                                                                           Elena & Santiago

 

Venegas-3                                                                                My parents

 

Venegas-5                                                  My beautiful niece…..soon to be daughter!! (inside joke)

 

 Venegas-20                                                      My Mom and her brother (my uncle Jorge)

 

Venegas-4                                                   The Drama queens of the family….Dani & Eny

 

Venegas-7 

 

Venegas-8 

 

Venegas-9From as long as I can remember my uncle Enrique has been a little kid…he used to play like this with me and my brother and now he’s doing it with our kids.

 

Venegas-10 

 

Venegas-11 

 

Venegas-12 

 

Venegas-15                                                                 Eliab showing he “mean” look

 

Venegas-18 

 

Venegas-17

                                                           The big sis with her little brothers!

0 comments:

Post a Comment