Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Kike In Action

Today when I opened my email I found these pics in my email.  Thanks to Astrid Alonso (she spells her last name wrong..j/k), my niece, who helped me out in this session, but also got some shots of me in action.  This was from a session we did a couple of weeks ago at South Padre Island.

pics new 139                                                                     Kike in Action! (Thanks Astrid)

 

pics new 138                                                                             I love my “job”

 

pics new 156               I tripped and fell on this one!!  Actually I was looking for a different angle. I really did not fall, REALLY!!

 

pics new 196                                     I like showing the pics so that they can get an idea of what I’m doing.

0 comments:

Post a Comment