Friday, January 21, 2011

Ashley – Cotillion

This session was really fun, got to go back to one of my favorite locations. Best part was that Ashley, her mom and sister really loved the place. It was one of those sessions where you just go with the flow…and Ashley did an awesome job. The only downside was….I fell…first thing I checked was the camera but everything was ok. Check out a few of my favorite pics of the session:

Esta sesion fue muy divertida, regrese a una de mis locaciones favoritas. Lo mejor fue que a Ashley, su mamá y a su hermana les encanto el lugar. Fue una de esas sesiones donde dejas que las cosas fluyan…y Ashley realmente hizo mi trabajo muy facil. Lo unico malo fue….que di un mal paso y me cai….pero lo primero que cheque fue que la camara estuviera bien. Aqui unas cuantas de mis fotos favoritas:

Ashley DPP_0110 DPP_0045 DPP_0052 DPP_0058

0 comments:

Post a Comment